Okay who’s up for some relaxation? Chamomile tea has calming properties and is the perfect selection after a long day at work. Finding time to relax can be difficult for busy moms, but a cup of tea take little time to make and you can enjoy it right after putting the kids down for bedtime. If you have been struggling with insomnia, chamomile tea also helps provide a better night’s rest with it’s mild sedating properties. Here is a yummy recipe for a Chamomile Vanilla Latte. Wait until you try it!
- Chamomile Tea
- 3/4 cup of filtered water
- 3/4 cup of almond milk or coconut milk
- 1.5 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- Make tea according to directions on package.
- Use a large tea cup or mug.
- Allow the tea to steep for 5-7 minutes. You want it to be very strong.
- In a small saucepan add your milk, raw honey, and vanilla extract.
- Place pan on medium heat and stir (whisk) continuously until the mixture is hot but not boiling.
- Turn off the heat, pour into your tea mug, and enjoy!
- Optional: Use a Milk Frother for your warm milk mixture to create a luxurious layer of foam for your latte.
Relax and enjoy!